We at TORCC, take the climate and the environment seriously. We aim to achieve net zero CO2 emissions and to have a positive impact on biodiversity.
Did you know?
- "20% of industrial water pollution comes from textile treatment and dyes."
- "200,000 tons of dyes are lost to effluents every year."
- "22,000 liters of toxic waste are dumped into rivers by tanneries in Bangladesh every DAY."
- "Between 5% and 10% of global greenhouse gas emissions are generated by the fashion industry."
- "5 trillion liters of water are used by the fashion industry each year."
At TORCC, we prioritize quality and sustainability in all of our products. Our manufacturer has achieved top global quality standards, such as USTER, and works with the best spinning mills to create high-quality blends like polyester/cotton.
In the finishing process, our manufacturer uses environmentally-friendly chemicals and operates a water treatment plant that recycles over 70% of water and uses natural gas, helping to reduce our carbon footprint. We are dedicated to continuously improving our environmental impact and providing the best products to our customers.